Subject: Estonia: Invitation to OECD Consumer Policy Ministerial Meeting, 8-9 October 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Anu Vask", <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 18:39:10 +0300

Dear Ambassador and colleagues,

The OECD Committee on Consumer Policy (CCP) will hold a meeting at
Ministerial level on 8-9 October 2024 at the OECD Headquarters in Paris,
France.

Please find attached the official letter of invitation signed by OECD
Secretary-General Mathias Cormann. We kindly request your confirmation of
your Minister’s participation via email to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by 9 August 2024.

Please refer to the draft agenda and further information available on the
Ministerial website
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial> . A logistical
note, registration link and a survey to gather delegations’ preferences
for their interventions at the Ministerial will be circulated shortly.

In addition, we would appreciate your preliminary indication for
interpretation needs other than English and French as soon as possible,
and no later than 13 September 2024.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have
regarding the Ministerial meeting.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

The CCP Ministerial Team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint